Pasfield Curran has assisted organisations with every step of the process
Pasfield Curran consultants
have consistently proved the business benefits of a more flexible approach to work and can help businesses who need to:
- Improve their productivity and performance.
- Better match attendance to demand
- using a committed core skilled workforce
- with reduced reliance on agency workers or voluntary overtime
- by reducing nonvalue added work at periods when overstaffed
- Increase flexibility
- to match volatile demands
- for employees
- Enhance quality and customer service.
- Align incentives for employees to those of the business and build partnership together.
- Reduce absence levels.
- Improve retention and attraction.
- Provide more stable costs to both the business and its employees.
- Ensure legal compliance with minimum wage and working time legislation.
Providing the complete consultancy and technology solution
Having joined forces with Crown Workforce Management, with our head office in Tamworth, we have consultants who are able to work all over the United Kingdom, Ireland and further afield.
Whilst still able to work independently, with Crown we are able to provide a complete consultancy and technology solution to ensure effective flexible working practices are identified and managed within a structured time recording framework.